• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Your WORST identifiable photos (1 Viewer)

rYyXmFc.jpg

Got another one yesterday.

I hadn't noticed until this photo that this species has orange feet! It's not normally noticeable. I'm not sure how identifiable this little guy is, there's a few birds with that general impression, but maybe the feet are helpful? It's an interesting detail; reminds me of the yellow feet egrets have. Definitely not for the same reason as egrets, though.

I have lots of bad ones, but here's a good one to start off with. The photo was taken in the US but that's all the info I'll give.

rYyXmFc.jpg

Got another one yesterday.

I hadn't noticed until this photo that this species has orange feet! It's not normally noticeable. I'm not sure how identifiable this little guy is, there's a few birds with that general impression, but maybe the feet are helpful? It's an interesting detail; reminds me of the yellow feet egrets have. Definitely not for the same reason as egrets, though.
Looks to be another Ruby-crowned Kinglet

Users who are viewing this thread

Back