• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Photo Contest (2 Viewers)

Tuesday, December 2nd photo entry.

Zen-Ray ED3 10X43 .........

Attachments

• IMG_1630_1 Dec2.jpg
    IMG_1630_1 Dec2.jpg
    299.8 KB · Views: 26
Up late, so thought I'd post the pics of the lovely Christmas lights display that I saw last night ...... o:) o:D :t:

If that's what you do to "Central West NSW", what do they do to Uluru this time of year? :eek!:

This is not a draw entry.

David

Attachments

• DN-35.jpg
    DN-35.jpg
    692.4 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Wednesday, December 3rd photo entry.

Zen-Ray Prime HD 82 mm spotting scope ....

Attachments

• IMG_1167 Dec3.JPG
    IMG_1167 Dec3.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 23
Scary Zen-Ray !! :))

If that's what you do to "Central West NSW", what do they do to Uluru this time of year? :eek!:

David

Hi David,

Those lights were from rather closer to the big smoke, let alone the red centre!

The continent has been swept by some pretty impressive storm cells lately -- so I imagine that it's "raining on the rock" (one of the few John Williamson songs I can handle)
https://www.google.com.au/search?si...1c.1.58.mobile-gws-hp..1.8.2084.3.J_Xf9336LYs
(PS. If you watch the official YouTube vid, it shows a nice big Wedge-tailed Eagle :)) :t:

Wish my pic today was rather more outback, but this will have to do ...... Tawny Frogmouth Owl from last night
20141204_211828-1.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today's Zen-Ray pic inspired by no less than Richard Scary |8.|

Screenshot_2014-12-05-06-12-38-1.jpg

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back