• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

ZenRay is dead and gone (1 Viewer)

NDhunter

Experienced observer
United States
It is time for this subforum to be ended. Last post was 9 months ago, and this brand is finished.
That means members here have moved on............
Time to just delete.............that is what forums do.
Jerry

I’ll leave deletion decisions up to the wisdom of the moderators. I do agree that this sub forum has become the least interesting place on the site though.

have you tried "not" looking at it?
Strange how the brain works. This just brought to mind the lyrics to 'Indiscipline' by King Crimson:

I do remember one thing
It took hours and hours
By the time I was done with it
I was so involved, I didn't know what to think
I carried it around with me for days and days
Playing little games
Like not looking at it for a whole day
And then, looking at it to see if I still liked it
I did!

Just a brief - and utterly random - diversion. Hope my indulgence doesn't upset anyone;)!?

RB

Well, i just want to say this: i never heard of Zen Ray binoculars and because of the title of this thread I’m gonna investigate the brand. No harm in leaving it on air i guess…i threw away a encyclopedia once, never should have done this.when the internet dies i would be very happy to have some sort of minimalistic hard copy back up.

Well, i just want to say this: i never heard of Zen Ray binoculars and because of the title of this thread I’m gonna investigate the brand. No harm in leaving it on air i guess…i threw away a encyclopedia once, never should have done this.when the internet dies i would be very happy to have some sort of minimalistic hard copy back up.
Thats interesting about encylopedias, we had a set of World Book that we bought for the kids over 30 years ago, and
just dumped it to the recycler recently.
And now our 2 youngest grandchildren got to use a set of real encyclopedias to research some topics. This school is
a Montessori school and they want to teach kids how to use books instead of the internet all the time. I like that.
Jerry

What you do is find a group of people who also think it should be removed, have them constantly remind each other the forum is still here.
Then get outraged your shoving the forum in each others faces further driving the outrage and demanding removal ;D
So says a Member , with little time here and with little to no history with this Forum or ZenRay. Give me a break. What we do not need is encouragement to cause trouble among disagreeing members. Let it alone, that section on ZenRay harms no one.

I totally agree.
Now on Amazon a 7x36 binocular not identified as being a ZenRay but sure looks like the same binocular, is now available to be purchased from China under another name for $254. Who said the ZenRay is dead ? The body lives on.

Now on Amazon a 7x36 binocular not identified as being a ZenRay but sure looks like the same binocular, is now available to be purchased from China under another name for $254. Who said the ZenRay is dead ? The body lives on.
Is it the sightmark solitude XD? Those have been around for a while and I always assumed sightmark bought the old zen ray design.

Is it the sightmark solitude XD? Those have been around for a while and I always assumed sightmark bought the old zen ray design.
They might be made by the same manufacture but they do not look the same / design wise. The ones on Amazon look exactly like the couple of ZenRays I owned, same design except with no labeling of any kind that I could see from the listing pictures.

They might be made by the same manufacture but they do not look the same / design wise. The ones on Amazon look exactly like the couple of ZenRays I owned, same design except with no labeling of any kind that I could see from the listing pictures.
There is also a 7x36 being sold as ZenRay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back