• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kenya Birding Safari - January 2014 (1 Viewer)

Katherine Dewar

My name is Katherine Dewar and I currently live in Southern New Brunswick, Canada. Over the past five years I have been arranging and traveling the world enjoying the diversity of birds in southern United States, Central and South America, Australia and now I am looking to go to Africa. *If you are interested in expanding your birding list, this could be an exciting trip.*

For the past few months we have been organizing a three week birding trip to Kenya. Since we will be travelling on a safari bus, we are looking for three more travelers to join us! We will be going with a company called Birdwatching East Africa*as a guided private tour of six passengers, please have a look at their website*http://www.birdwatchingeastafrica.com/. We will be concentrating primarily on birds, but we are guaranteed to see lots of mammals, potentially all of the African 'Big 5' ensuring great photographic opportunities. *If you have ever thought about travelling to Africa please have a look at my fiancé website for more details concerning our trip*http://www.robbiegallant.com/blog.html. In doing my research on birding Kenya, I*believe*we have made this an affordable trip while supporting a local company and I personally can't wait to go!*Though we have not confirmed travel dates, we anticipate to depart the second week of January 2014.
If anyone is interested, please do not hesitate to contact me for more information.
Kind Regards,*
Katherine Dewar

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back