• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Nikon LXL 8x32 price (1 Viewer)

karmantra

I should have the opportunity to buy a brand new pair of Nikon LXL 8x32 Premier complete with US warranty for $720--does anyone know of a better deal? This is brand new stock, through a dealer, not a private party. Best bang for the buck for a preminum 8x32? I know they usually run for $900.

karmantra said:
I should have the opportunity to buy a brand new pair of Nikon LXL 8x32 Premier complete with US warranty for $720--does anyone know of a better deal? This is brand new stock, through a dealer, not a private party. Best bang for the buck for a preminum 8x32? I know they usually run for $900.

$699.99 shipped from Doug at Cameraland New York. NIB with full USA warranty....

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com
212-753-5128

Call Doug and tell him Daryll referred you. Guarantee he'll treat you right....

Buster said:
$699.99 shipped from Doug at Cameraland New York. NIB with full USA warranty....

Doug @ Camera Land

[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com
212-753-5128

Call Doug and tell him Daryll referred you. Guarantee he'll treat you right....
I have to concur fully with Buster. Just received my new 8x30EIIs from Doug- he was great to deal with- you can use me as a reference, as well. When I feel a bit better I'll give you my thoughts of the EIIs vs my 8x32LXs, Leica 8x32BAs, 804 8.5x44s and Optolyth Alpin 10x40s. Thanks, Tom P.

I never ordered from Doug but did converse with him on a few occasions. Very friendly and easy to talk to.

tgp06,

How much did you pay for those EIIs?

karmantra said:

I'm pretty sure I ordered my trinovid bn's from this source. Service was fast and the price was great ($800 w/ one year warranty).

Chris C said:
I'm pretty sure I ordered my trinovid bn's from this source. Service was fast and the price was great ($800 w/ one year warranty).
As an authorized dealer, all applicable US warranties were sent.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back