• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Back at last!!!! (1 Viewer)

Belated congratulations on your Silver Anniversary and welcome back Ruth!
What a truly amazing anniversary present by anyone's standards - Otters! Beats silver jewellery any day for those wonderful memories.
Sorry you've had computer problems - they seem to be so common amongst us all these days. I was wondering how you'd got on as I belatedly watched my son's display of Scottish photos at the weekend. It was a lucky period for the weather for all of you.
Did you hear about the murder at the nest? I've been watching the filmed Osprey antics on the telly lately. The female fell for the male's trickery in plying her with fish and then kicked out the other male's eggs while she wasn't looking, (she'd been a naughty girl!). The pair have their own offspring now, and it looks like 'living happily ever after' now. At least I hope so!

Great that you are home safe and sound Ruth and that you had a wonderful time.

A big congrats for your silver wedding anniversary too :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back