• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

8GB Sandisk Extreme IV (1 Viewer)

Hi baillieswells, It was bought on Ebay & the seller Is no longer registered. So Its probably dud. Sandisk website here I come.

Sean.

there are sellers on ebay that do sell genuine cards usually uk sellers i find play.com very competitive and they are 100% gen..

HI, Well my sandisk arrived today & I must say I am very surprised. Its In the original box with the mini disk & although I havent tried It yet, It looks significantly different to the other I have (4gb sandisk). If I had a card reader, would that tell me more If Its a dud. Thanks.

It is possible to spot various anomalies without the need for a PCMCIA reader. Another comprehensive guide to identifying fakes via a variety of methods can be found here.

I have 2 4gb cards one Scandisk Extreme III SDHC, and one Patrist 4gb class 6 the Patrist
came with the Camera Bundle, the Scandisk is much faster in handling the buffer, so from
now on I will make sure I have the Scandisk in the Camera at the beginning of my shoots.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back