• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

help with young bird!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

help me please. today i have a dilema. while in my living room i happened to hear cheeps coming from my walls. in the end i found a young tit in the wall after taking off the skirtings. i think i know where the nest ( up on my roof). I'll have to wait till later to move the bird up there as my father will have to do it. until then what shall i do??????????? help cos i dont want it to die.

If its feathered, put it in your garden and try to se if the parents come to feed it.
Otherwise, insects, chopped small worms, mealworms!.

i can hear the same sounded chirp coming from my roof!!! should i put it up high?? it is young and has feathers. it can jump around with its wings a bit. im scared it will jump out and fall to the ground.

wow, already the mother is flying back and forward over the bird as i have just put it in the middle of me back garden

Last edited:
the first two are of the baby and the last is where the nest is

Attachments

• baby bird and nest 001.jpg
    baby bird and nest 001.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 130
  • baby bird and nest 002.jpg
    baby bird and nest 002.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 126
  • baby bird and nest 003.jpg
    baby bird and nest 003.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 127
Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back