• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Good bino store in NJ for Zeiss or Swaro (1 Viewer)

BoonHogganbeck

I am interested in looking through, and perhaps treating myself to a really nice pair of binos. Does anyone know of a store in NJ that carries either Zeiss or Swaro binos so I can look through them before making any purchasing decisions?

Not sure where in NJ you are located but the NJ Audubon Cape May Bird Observatory in Goshen and Cape May Point had both brands when I was in there in May.

I'm in Princeton, so Cape May is a little far. But, I want to avoid going to the large NYC stores like B&H, so I'm looking for something more locally.

Hmmm. I think I'd combine some Cape May birding -- and I live in Westchester -- with the great service they provide. You can't go wrong with their service and advice. If you want to save money you will have to travel, too. NYC or Cabella in PA. Audubon has a store somewhere in central NJ, too. You could research on their website.

you want to save money you will have to travel, too. NYC or Cabella in PA.

Take the run out to the Hamburg, PA Cabelas. They have an excellent selection for comparison and the best return policy I have ever had the privelege of using.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back