• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Interesting Free Photo Software (1 Viewer)

Hi Pop,

I'd tried an earlier version and didn't really get on with it, but I'd always intended to try the new version - thanks for the reminder.

Keith it appears quite good,that is for an amateur like myself,I like the way it goes off and finds the photo's in different files and puts them altogether,it also has some easy fixes for photo's for someone of my limited ability.

POP

I've had a play with it.

I would certainly find the "all images in one place" management function useful (Faststone Image Viewer does this too, but it burns up the resources on my PC whereas Picasa seems a bit less demanding), and for some images I'd more or less written off, the quick fixes in Picasa have brought them back from the dead.

Yep, not a bad piece of software at all. It does what it says it will, and - if anyone has got a blog hosted with Blogger - you can post images straight from Picasa to your blog.

I wish I could do that with my blog!

Last edited:
POP said:
Have just found this interesting FREE photo software,from Google. Picasa 2

http://picasa.google.co.uk/

POP

I think it is Brilliant. I sat here yesterday and fiddled around with it for hours. Dave is more into that side of things but i played around with some of his piccies and came up with this. My kids think it is like a Bat out of Hell. I do not think focus wise it is good infact i think Dave was going to delete it but i played with it and here it is.
i hope i am allowed to post it as it is a bit scary. :storm:

Attachments

• bat 600.jpg
    bat 600.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 220
Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back