• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swarovski stay on case (1 Viewer)

squidge

Wha Whassssat
Hi could someone tell me if the Swarovski stay on case on the Swarovski website is the latest one or is there a newer version. Thanks Ger.

What do you think? I'm looking for one of these. I came across the older one easily. The newer one might be a little harder to find since retailers probably have stock of the old one still.

Is it improved? Or redesigned for more profit? The obvious things are the slimmer trim around the zippers and the single snap on the eyepiece versus two.

The old case was made in Germany (not Austria) and at ~243 USD should have provided plenty of profit unless Swarovski paid to have them hand sewn by Helmut Kohl.

I'm guessing they fixed the friction of the zipper seams on the focusing barrel.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back