• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Swarovski Protective case (1 Viewer)

rayman

United States
Bought a Swarovski recently - ATS-80. -- 20 x 60. I bought the protector case also. Soon after I bought a Magview Digiscope adaptor. Now the protector piece that wraps around the eyepiece won't fit because of the adaptor. Was wondering if anyone has any ingenious ideas on how to solve this issue, I want to cover the eyepiece for travel, but don't want a large pelican case, just the protector. I've included a photo below. thinking I may be able to purchase some sort of replacement padded item that I can convert for use, even if it involves a tailor to help convert ??

IMG_0248.JPG

My personal choice would be to leave the protective case intact.

perhaps:-
Remove the adapter and refit when you arrive at your destination or
Remove the eyepiece with the adapter still attached and refit when you arrive at your destination

Use this for travel. I use this for my ATX.

That's a great solution, thanks for the info !

Exactly what I was looking for to use with my new ATX95.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back