• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Zen-Ray Binoculars Giveaways. Ultimate Prize: two pairs of PRIME HD binoculars (103 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, the 'views' to 'posts' ratio is running a little higher than I would have thought............wonder what those crafty psychological testers make of all that then............:h?::news::brains::scribe::'D

Hmmm, the 'views' to 'posts' ratio is running a little higher than I would have thought............wonder what those crafty psychological testers make of all that then............:h?::news::brains::scribe::'D

Don't know, but I'm feeling like a test rat, running round and round one of those wheels.

Sunshine today! It would be nice to get out. I'll try to sneak half an hour later.

I just popped out for half an hour - nothing shocking about in my village but nice to watch wrens and robins singing away.

Do pumpkin seeds help?

Come highly recommended by rats apparently ;)

Nutritionists confirm due to the high protein content...........
not sure if its enough to help my eyesight after staring at this electron bombarder for so long -
looks like I really will NEED a new pair of Zen-Rays after all!

Pumpkin seeds are good for supplying the body with zinc. I have some in my drawer here at work. Still can't shake this damn cold though.

Come highly recommended by rats apparently ;)

Nutritionists confirm due to the high protein content....

Wow! According to that nutrition authority, the BBC, pumpkin seeds are listed as 'brain food'. Need to shoo away those darn birds. Seems I need them more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back