• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Might I be a bother for a second time today please? (1 Viewer)

Mike Robinson

I apologise for being a bother but I would be ever so grateful if some could kindly identify the birds in the pictures please? Again in the Capel Fleet, Isle of Sheppey area.

Thanks in advance ~ Mike .....

Attachments

• helplease1.jpg
    helplease1.jpg
    271.3 KB · Views: 216
  • helpplease2.jpg
    helpplease2.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 217
Don't feel like you are a bother. The bird ID forum helps keep us sharp and helps novice's like myself learn more and more each day. Keep these inquiries coming...it's really a favorite part for a lot of us on the BF I'd say.

Hello: You are very kind and indeed, are only repeating what others have told me. Perhaps the thing is that I feel a bit of a goof for often not knowing which birds are which but after just two years of looking at birds I accept that there is a lot I don't know. Hence my questions here.

Thanks for being kind ~ it is much appreciated. MIke .....

Thanks; the bush is quite close to the road a couple of hundred yards or so from the Raptor Viewpoint

Hi Exeat, You have stumbled upon one of the only sizable flocks of this increasingly rare bird in SE England. About 60 have been counted this winter along Harty Ferry Road. Visit the Kent Ornithological Society website kentos.org.uk to learn more. Excellent images!

Fergus

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back