• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Thoughts of a beginner (1 Viewer)

kennygee

This is really an update to a previous post (lost in crash!!!)

I have only been digiscoping/photographing birds for 4 months and have received lots of valuable advice from membere replies to my posts.

Recently, I posted my concerns at my frustrating results and was encouraged by the kind comments. I have now upgraded to PSE 3 and this has made a huge difference. I find it easy to use and it provides very good processing options for the money.

Previously, I did not fully understand the significance of post processing and was rejecting many shots that actually could be rescued using better software. I would suggest that fellow novices don't underestimate this stage in the process.

Cheers

Ken

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back