• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Best Bird ID Apps for UK? (1 Viewer)

JCB1980

Hi can anyone help please with some suggestions please

I have just moved back to the UK from the states having spent a number of years there, am i little disconnected on the UK apps?

What are the best UK ID apps?

Thanks

James

Birds of Northern Europe has recently had a major update. Vastly improved in my opinion. Just need to suss out how to configure it to European bird names.

Rich

Birds of Northern Europe has recently had a major update. Vastly improved in my opinion. Just need to suss out how to configure it to European bird names.

Rich

Go to "settings" (menu drops down from the 3 bars top right corner) -> "language for families/species" and choose your language.
Regards,
Peter

Collin's Bird Guide app

Collins birdguides app out in August apparently.

When is the Bird Fair, this year ‽

It's called a 'teaser'- and designed to ramp up our expectations. ('Oh ! It's only £20.' Or wotteva: no price on show. No further info on the publisher's website I can find, either.)

Let's just hope it really is the audio-visual equal of the book and the great e-leap forward we all desire- to match the reception of the book, when it was first published.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back