• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Pages i'm on keep dropping to taskbar (1 Viewer)

JOHN-PAUL

Hi there,

I have got a problem with my PC, i am using Chrome and whenever i get a search bar up on pages, the page will then just fall down into the taskbar, it can happen if i type say just one letter of my search, or it can just fall to the taskbar without typing anything in the search bar.

This problem doesn't only happen on Chrome either, i have tried a different browser and it's the same, it can happen when i'm typing something into any search bar, for example, ebay.

It is also happening now, while i am typing out this post, if i move my mouse the page then reappear's.

Any Idea's.

Thank You
JOHN PAUL

No ideas, but you probably would do yourself a favor if you include which type of PC and which type of operating system (for example, Windows 7 or 8, Mac ?)

Niels

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back