• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (4 Viewers)

This thread is a great - full of bird and art talk and illustrated beautifully by your sketches and paintings Arthur. Love the development of paintings; your sketches are subtle and full of life. You've inspired me to get out tomorrow morning for a few hours sketching.

Trying to set the tone
A bit more

Attachments

• L1030879.jpg
    L1030879.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 43
  • L1030893.jpg
    L1030893.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 35
  • L1030898.jpg
    L1030898.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Had to go to London for a few days .
Started on the Barnie.

well done- always a treat

how are you getting on with those Norfolk galleries? I'm up in those parts for a couple of days next month (binoculars to be left at home, I am told) but may get to sneak into a selection of them

I haven't been trying just lately Ed.
Enjoy your visit and you don't need bins always plenty to see.Suffolk lad don't forget your passport.
Some more on the barnie

Attachments

• L1040031.jpg
    L1040031.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 53
A quite excellent piece, Arthur. I wonder what inspiration would be waiting for me down in the fens? It seems Norfolk not only has great birding but it also iinspires some great art, too.
This time of the year always has me thinking about this part of the world. Not been down for 7 years or so, but a January weekend in 2000 when I witnessed Norfolk at it's best, is one of my long-enduring memories. It's about time I headed down there again.

Russ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back