• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

From Tim Wootton's Studio (4 Viewers)

hi Tim

Love your thread and your work.

I do not pop in as much as I should here, as we all know there is so many things going on it is trying to keep up here. o:)

Your latest pictures are beautiful, and I love the detail on them. Please keep going as it such a relaxing thing to do.

It brings a lot of joy in what you achieve here , nd many feel the same on this thread about your work.

It is superb, and brings a smile to my face anytime.:t:

Regards
Kathy

Looks like yet another winner Tim. It's great to watch progress and try to work out how you achieve the effects that you do.

Mike

Tim, these last two paintings have been like watching something come to life! Loved the hoodie, and the final result is so different than I was expecting.

Thanks very much for sharing the process.

ATB,
Des.

. . .

Managed an hour and a half on the painting last night. Starting to bring the background rushes into focus and worked on the furthermost diver. Just needs a tweak to theis bird and then I think it's finished. Long way to go and I'm out all day (again).

Attachments

• divers48.jpg
    divers48.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 113
You know what my favorite part about this so far is? not that I dislike any part, but my FAVORITE part is that water in the background. Man, it is really beautiful. Still worshiping you Tim.

. . .

Another hour or so on the birds. I think the level of detail is just about ok now, but I may change something - I'll get the habitat sorted first then have another look.
Cheers for the good wishes guys - and it's lovely being worshipped Beth ;)

Attachments

• diver68.jpg
    diver68.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 106
Just read your thread from the first hoodie pic, great to see how it developed but knew it was gonna be a cracker from the first pic, divers looking great, 2008 gonna be a good year I can feel it already.
ps Happy birthday from me as well.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back