• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi from Papua New Guinea (1 Viewer)

djringer

Good morning,

I'm an American but have been living for several months in Papua New Guinea. I am a publicity writer and photographer with a non-profit organization. I blog about the birds in my life at Search and Serendipity.

David

HI David,

Welcome to Birdforum.

One of our members Mehdhaloute visits Papua and comes back with some amazing pictures of the birds and wildlife. In fact he was due back yesterday and we are expecting photos of these any day now.

Hi David and welcome,

Good to see some other person living on PNG here, I live on the northern coast of Papua New Guinea, in west Madang

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back