• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi, new member from UAE (2 Viewers)

Hi all,

I am a new member here from UAE, my name is Tareq, i have been into photography since maybe 2005 just right after i graduated from university where i was interested in photography due to projects needed photos, anyway, years passed and i did my journey into photography until like 2012 then i decided to stop, but i came back in 2017 with astrophotography and left photography back in the past, but i might return back to it using my old equipment or new equipment of Astro gear, i came here because i saw a link about using an Astro scope for birding so it directed me here and i registered.

Thank you.

Hi Tareq and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. I do hope we may be able to see some of your pictures in the Gallery before too long!

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

WOW, thank you very much

I don't think i have birds pictures, but i will post anything related to photography, i have only so old birds photos that aren't something i want to share really, but i will post or share whatever i can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back