• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bald Eagles around Chicago? 12-18th of April. (1 Viewer)

Hi guys,

My parents will be visiting Chicago and they would really like to see some cool birds and ofcourse the Bald eagles is one of them. I read something about eagles in Starved rock state park but I don't know if these eagles are still there in April.

Other tips about birds around Chicago are ofcourse welcome!

Cheers,
Turtleduck

Ebird.org, explore data, species map, limit to recent years and the right period. Obviously, same process will be possible for other species you might be interested in. Similarly, check bar charts for areas you would like to visit.

Niels

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back