• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

where to see starlings (1 Viewer)

hi, everybody just wondering if anybody could give me some advice,

I need to study several starling flocks of different sizes and different habitats. I was wondering if anybody could suggest good places to observe foraging starling flocks around south shields, tyneside county durham etc.

Thank you |:d|

Hi Starling Research and welcome to Bird Forum from all the Staff and Moderators

I'm sure someone will be along soon with some information for you

D

I'm not sure if it's any help, but there always seem to be quite a few around the car-park and that area just before the St Mary's Island causeway.

Hi,

Welcome to Birdforum.

I know we get quite a crowd of them on the Seal Sands road at Billingham. I will get Ian to put a reply on this as he may be able to give better locations around this area.

I know this isn't much help but they are here in Delaware all summer long in huge flocks. The only thing I know about them is that they are an introduced species to the states.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back