• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Kowa 883 and Canon A640 (1 Viewer)

Dave B

I have a very basic enquiry that I hope someone can help me with. I have a Canon PS A640 and I am planning to buy a Kowa 883 Prominar scope and the TE10Z 20-60X eyepiece.

My question is, what accessories will I need to purchase to connect the one to the other? I will have to do it all by mail order and won't have the chance to try things out, so it's crucial that I get it right!

The accessories page for Kowa scopes is here

My guess is that I will need the TSN DA 3 &4, and TSN DA 10, but am not sure if I'll need other adapter rings.

Can anyone advise please?

Many thanks

Dave

Hi Dave i use the the DA10 and DA4 to connect my coolpix 5100. It is a universal adapter so should be ok for your A640. I did get some success with A620, so your camera should work better with 10mgp.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back