• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

7d vidio (1 Viewer)

Nice job. Did you slow it down or output at 50p?

Im wondering is it worth having a 7d video thread where everyone can post their links everytime they get a bird video so we have a nice collection of 7d bird videos taken by birdforummers?

Nice job. Did you slow it down or output at 50p?

Im wondering is it worth having a 7d video thread where everyone can post their links everytime they get a bird video so we have a nice collection of 7d bird videos taken by birdforummers?

Good ider
i took the vidio at 50fs in the camera.
to be honest i dont really know how to set it up lol
Rob.

Good ider
i took the vidio at 50fs in the camera.
to be honest i dont really know how to set it up lol
Rob.

ok ill gather together all the links i can find people have posted up in here so far
and start a thread off.

all i know is to shoot at 24fps you need to have 1/50th shutter speed.
and to shoot 50fps you need to have a 1/100th shutter speed.

Im just having trouble exporting when I have shot at 50fps because my video editor (sony vegas platinum) doesnt export in 50p only 50i.. grrr.

ok ill gather together all the links i can find people have posted up in here so far
and start a thread off.

all i know is to shoot at 24fps you need to have 1/50th shutter speed.
and to shoot 50fps you need to have a 1/100th shutter speed.

Im just having trouble exporting when I have shot at 50fps because my video editor (sony vegas platinum) doesnt export in 50p only 50i.. grrr.

opps
well i got it wrong iv been shooting at 24fps and 1/30sec shutter speed And for 50fps iv gone to 1/60 second .
Rob.

Hi GyRob,
Great detail and colour in the video, most excellent.
Question, is it possible to make/take a quality single image from the video??
regards.

thanks for that linc Tim .intresting read.

a grab from the video with a little PP work .
Rob.
Eddit by the way the vid was shot at ISO 400 so guess thats what the grab is .

Attachments

• Frame-7.jpg
    Frame-7.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back