• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Can anyone help please? (1 Viewer)

Jim417

I have been given a Canon Speedlite 300EZ flash, can anyone tell me if I can use it on my canon 450D camera? Don't want to fit and try in case I cause any damage to my camera.
Any advise appreciated

Yes you absolutley can. Sorry I don't have any facts I could find on the internet stating that you can. I can just tell you from personal experience because I have done so. My pictures came out wonderfully. Good luck and may the wind always be at your back.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back