• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Wildlife Art Magazines? (2 Viewers)

Gill Osborne

Which wildlife art magazines do you read....or can recommend?

I get Birds Illustrated every quarter and used to get Wildscape - are there any more on the market?

I also read Artists & Illustrators each month and used to get Leisure Painter and The Artist until they got a bit repetitive ;) Also read International Artist when it comes out - one of the perks of working in a newsagents is being able to order various magazines and 'try them out' before buying ;) :-O

Thanks guys :t:

I was looking at the website for Wildlife Art last night and it DOES look good. I printed off a subscription form but forgot to fax it through from work today with it being rather hectic - I'll do it tomorrow.

I used to get Wildscape too but 'went off' them a tad when they took my subscription money, didn't send me anything and wouldn't get back in touch with me when I wrote them letters and sent emails! I'm very surprised they are still printing if that's how they treat their customers! :C

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back