• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

My Pictures (16 Viewers)

Thankyou all three.
Cley Beach rd. windy but a nice day.This lappy didnt take any notice of me.
S E Owl I thought it would look nice going past the Beach hide.
Still trying the brush pens in the feild to take a sketch further.

Attachments

• La1.jpg
    La1.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 103
  • La2.jpg
    La2.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 117
  • La3.jpg
    La3.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 125
Love the lappys Arthur and I reckon that pen's taken your fieldwork up a notch further too.

I'm sure the SEO will be another corker and it'll make a good companion for the barnie. All you need then is long eared, tawny, little, eagle and snowy for the complete set!

Mike

Excellent pen work on the wryneck - really is your forte this style Arthur. The lappy drawings are superb - the sense of the breeze across the page is perfect, beautifully drawn and this shortie looks to be heading the same way as the barnie, so that means it's bound to be a winner. Tremendous work.

eeek, I thought I'd left a comment here yesterday but it's not there, I had a little rant on how you're seeing too many nice owls and that you need to send some this way, then I said how well the SEO was coming on, but now I get to add that its expression is immaculately observed and done - excellent stuff!

bl**dy hell that was quick! Your owls are as buoyant as the real thing, you've got their peculiar manner of being in the air so well in this, don't know really how to describe it, perhaps a marshmallow floating on a hairdryer, but then it sounds like I've had more than ust a half pint tonight. So I'll stop rambling and congratulate you on another wonderful owl pic (aren't you bored with owls yet? I haven't had any for ages, if you've got a few spare...)

perhaps a marshmallow floating on a hairdryer, but then it sounds like I've had more than ust a half pint tonight.

Yes folks, he can paint, but his creativity doesn't end there!

Gorgeous Arthur, and ... can I borrow your owly talents for awhile? I really do need them right now!

Gorgeous Arthur, and ... can I borrow your owly talents for awhile? I really do need them right now!
Oh why? The snowy was working fine last post you made (in my opinion). Don't give up on it - there's a wonderful painting in there and it's not far away.

S E Owl Hunting over Cley Eye

Thankyou all for your kind words.
Its 10" x 12" Acrylic on canvas board.
I am pleased how it came out.Posted it again taken in nat. lightwith the flash vers.
Mike I will think about the L.Owl. but I havent a clue whats next. Depends on what comes bye.
Jomo stick with it it will come to you.

Attachments

• Seo4.jpg
    Seo4.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 103
  • Seo5.jpg
    Seo5.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Background for the next pic.
Could either be the bittern or Marsh Harrier, not sure yet.

Attachments

• B1.jpg
    B1.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 103
  • B2.jpg
    B2.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
I hope it's going to be a bittern, if it's going to be a marsh harrier I'm going to have to send you back to the drawing board! I get a feeling this is going to be another flying success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back