• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

1 Week on HHI (1 Viewer)

napamatt

So I'm going to have 1 day to try and get as many SC rarities as possible somehwere in the week of June 26th.

My tentative plan is

Early am to Webb WMA, then over to Donnelley WMA and finsh with as much time as I can at Bear Island.

Questions

1. Chances of Red-cockaded and Prothonatary at Webb?
2. Should I head straight to Bear and hold Donnelley as a reserve, are there still lots of Yellow-throated Warblers here?

Any help would be appreciated.

Also any tips for HHI outside of waht's in the Falcon guide would really be appreciated.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back