• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

10th SAPE Meeting, Málaga (Spain) (1 Viewer)

Fred Ruhe

Netherlands
Again I received a message from SAPE (Society of Avian Paleontology and Evolution):

Dear SAPE friends and members,

It's back on! Please see the attached document relating to the new dates for the SAPE Meeting in 2023 and contact Kiko ([email protected]) if you have any questions.

All the best,

Vanesa
SAPE Secretary

I am to stuped to uplaod the document I received so I will show it to you here:

NEW RESTARTING ANNOUNCE

10th SAPE Meeting, Málaga (Spain)

NEW PLANNED DATE!!

8th - 13th May, 2023

Dear colleagues and SAPE members,

We hope you are all doing well and healthy.

Covid-19 obligated the postponement of our meeting from May 2020. Although celebrate a virtual meeting was a possibility, the preference of both, host committee and SAPE Council was always hold an in-person congress. Now, as covid-19 pandemic seems more controlled globally, we can reactivate the celebration of the meeting for the next spring. We thus plan to hold the 10th SAPE meeting from May 8th to 13th, 2023.

Updated information regarding registration, scientific communications, and other important points will be provided in the next SAPE newsletter (October-November 2022).

We hope we could finally celebrate our long-awaited meeting at this new date and really look forward to welcoming you all in Málaga.

If you have further questions, please contact the organizers at [email protected] or to [email protected]

Best regards,

Organizing committee of the 10th SAPE Meeting

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back