• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

10x comparison (1 Viewer)

Romo

Hi, all. I will ask for excusses in advance for my poor English, I am Argentinean.

I entered with the idea of being recomended of bins. Here we have no access to see Zeiss FL 10X42, Swaro 10x42 EL, nor Nikon 10x42 Premier LX , so before buying by post, I'd like to have some first-hand advices by people who had watched through them all. I could not find anything useful in previos forums. Any advices? Thank you!

Hi, Romo, and welcome to BirdForum. I'd be interested to read views about these models too since most of the discussions on the binoculars forum have been about the 8x models rather than the 10x.

Hi Romo

Dob't ever appologise for being Argentian - We are all Bird watchers here - And your English is better than my Spanish !!!! - Thats the heavy bit over -

I use Bushnell Legend 8x40 they are excellent and as they make them in 10x40 as well have no reason to expect any lack of quality. They may not be top/top quality but at £300 they are excellent AND if you wear glasses as I do the screw down eyecups make them a joy to use - before I had to flip my glasses up - And sure enough the bird had flown -

good luck

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back