• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

2022 is going to be my 20th year as a Birder (1 Viewer)

Today marks a special day for me, it’s 20 years ago on this very day I went on my first Birding outing to The Botanic Gardens in Edinburgh. I do remember having a great time and seeing lots of new birds which are now birds I see a lot and I’ve been Birding ever since. Throughout my Birding years I have seen such amazing birds and some I don’t ever see now. I’ve been very lucky to have traveled to many countries and seen such incredible birds and I look forward what birds I will see till I reach my 30th anniversary in 2032.

Last edited:
Been birding since 1970 but with a long hiatus, so I think I'm only at around 14 years myself - and the past couple of years have seen me slipping into part-time mode!

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back