• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Today is my Birding Anniversary (1 Viewer)

Euan Buchan

The Edinburgh Birdwatcher
Supporter
Scotland
Today is my Birding anniversary. I still have my old notebooks and on my first notebook I went out on 16th February 2002 so this makes it my 19th anniversary. To celebrate I would of gone to The Botanic Gardens as that was where it all started but sadly can't do it this year so I'll be Garden Birding instead, my local patch will probably be too muddy. I have ideas to celebrate my 20th next year but I'm looking forward celebrating today and think of all the great birds I've seen.

Congratulations Euan... I hope your garden birds co-operate today and all come to help you celebrate!

At least it's thawing.... 2 inches of snow on the shed roof has all gone overnight!.

Indeed a good day to remember! And Valentino Rossi's bday to boot!! 😁 21st March 1981 was the day my Dad first took me birding and we can't even bloody go anywhere good to celebrate the big 4-0 😖😖 30th was in Israel and what a great trip that was....

Went Birding for a hour this morning in my garden and the birds I saw for my 19th Anniversary were
2 Blue Tit
3 Goldfinch
1 Siskin (the highlight)
4 Magpie
1 Greenfinch
It was rather windy today so not many birds as normal today but it was better to then nothing.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back