• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

400 In A Year?? (2 Viewers)

The Surrey Vice County list is 332, which I thought was pretty low before seeing some of the other inland county totals. Having the Thames along our northern border must be an advantage.

Johnny

Most definately - a half way house between true inland and coastal

Joan

I never thought I would hear Surrey being described as halfway between inland and coastal.... we'll have beaches and saltmarshes next

Last edited:
Yes, but there's quite a difference between the poisoned sludge of water moving around the thames foreshore at teddington compared to say the severn at the severn bridge, or even the thames estuary out at cliffe/canvey island etc.

Not sure anyone would describe London as a coast town? (yes I know it used to be a major port, but still)

400 in a year?
Maybe I should win the lottery jackpot so I never had anything else better to do and could comfortably afford to do so!!!!!!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back