• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

A Raptor on Penang Island Malaysia, plus Scaly-breasted Munia (1 Viewer)

TeamLeip

United States
Greetings,
I was walking along the road in the cemetery by Mt. Enskin and saw this raptor up high. The photos are not great and I am thinking Oriental Honey Buzzard, but I am not sure. For fun I attached the pictures I got of a scaly-breasted munia, a chestnut-headed bee-eater and a a white throated kingfisher

Attachments

• IMG_7661.JPG
    IMG_7661.JPG
    89.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_7671.JPG
    IMG_7671.JPG
    223.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7665.JPG
    IMG_7665.JPG
    137.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7635.JPG
    IMG_7635.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7641.JPG
    IMG_7641.JPG
    332.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_7640.JPG
    IMG_7640.JPG
    1,008.4 KB · Views: 24
Greetings,
I was walking along the road in the cemetery by Mt. Enskin and saw this raptor up high. The photos are not great and I am thinking Oriental Honey Buzzard, but I am not sure. For fun I attached the pictures I got of a scaly-breasted munia, a chestnut-headed bee-eater and a a white throated kingfisher
Oh, that's very nice--feel free to post them in the Gallery as well for others to see (it's 3 pics per 24 h).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back