• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

AdvantageToursPanama (1 Viewer)

jhopkins

Hi,

Does anyone know if this company still operates? In the last couple of weeks, I have emailed them 3 times, also emailed Guido Berguido , messaged him here ( 'Capito') and used the contact form on their website ( which seems to be broken). I was recommended to use them but so far it has proved impossible. Maybe they have a load of new email addresses?

Thanks, John Hopkins.

I know Euclides "Kilo" Campos was active as a bird guide only a couple of years ago and that he comes fully recommended if you cannot get the contact to Guido to work.

Niels

Niels,
Thanks for that...I have been in touch with the company Kilo works for, and they are being very helpful ...but I was hoping to also contact AdvantageTours to see what they had to offer, so I had more than one option.
John.

For what it's worth I tried to get ahold of Guido / Advantage some years ago (2011? 2012?) and various emails and attempts to contact went into the void.

Euclides (Kilo) Campos and Beny Wilson are highly recommendable and are two of Panama's best and best known independent guides. As well, Nando Quiroz, the former manager of Canopy Camp Darien, is now guiding independently, he is also a very reliable and recommendable contact.

Best of luck,
Josh

Josh,
Many thanks for that. I think I'll pursue one of your recommendations, looks like I'm wasting my time otherwise.
John.

John, Panama has a wealth of guiding organizations and talented guides, you should be able to sort something out handily. It's a lovely country and I hope you enjoy your visit!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back