• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Very few Swarovski dealers in the uk according to the website (1 Viewer)

David N

Northamptonshire
Supporter
United Kingdom
Hello. I have used the Swarovski website to locate authorised dealers in the UK. There appears to be very few of them according to the results I get back.

I have contacted via email the service center. My me has been received, I am waiting for a response.

The question I have is “if I purchase from a non UK dealer will it have any impact on warranty/service should I need it”

Regards
David

Where abouts in the UK are you? You'll be surprised where Swarovski are sold, there are plenty of gun shops that also sell Swarovski.
Why not purchase from an online store, next day delivery and most will accept a return if you are not happy.
Don't think warranty is an issue at all, best in the business,
Regards

Thank you for the reply and the information.

I have just received a reply from Swarovski EU support. And they show that the company I was interested in are in fact a premium dealer.
I was using the optical dealer search, instead of the hunting one 🤫
Here is the correct one if anyone needs it.

Suggest it be a sticky for the UK

Appreciate the reply thank you

Cheers
David

Where abouts in the UK are you? You'll be surprised where Swarovski are sold, there are plenty of gun shops that also sell Swarovski.
Why not purchase from an online store, next day delivery and most will accept a return if you are not happy.
Don't think warranty is an issue at all, best in the business,
Regards
Thank you if posted the reply I received from EU support. Less than 24 hours to get back to me, impressed.

I've always registered my gear with them. When I needed an extra strap I contacted them in Austria direct - the service was fantastic.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back