• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Any ideas? - Irvine Coast, Ayrshire, Scotland (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tu jest page 5.

Black-throated divers don't look like cormorants! Photos of cormorants do however.
(Nick trying to prolong this thread with valid points instead of going to bed to sleep it off)
jak bysz powiedzie po polsku, etc etc, spiewac kazde moze!

Nie!

Gdzie jest "PAGE 5?????"

Merde! La Vache!

ah, przerpraszem, I only ever did phonetic polish in the chip shop where I worked - with abvout 5 Poles, I lived with another 4 and taught English to another 2. They got me more drunk than I ever thought was possible with the Zubrowka and Sok jablkowy! Back on topic, Kormoranowate!!!

Nick,

You sing every sing all maybe?

Nie rozumiem Pana!

Ten Ptak?

STO PROCENT NUR CZARNOSZYI!

Ne peux pas toujours gagner Monsieur Derry!

ah, przerpraszem, I only ever did phonetic polish in the chip shop where I worked - with abvout 5 Poles, I lived with another 4 and taught English to another 2. They got me more drunk than I ever thought was possible with the Zubrowka and Sok jablkowy! Back on topic, Kormoranowate!!!

Rozumie!

Albo, to nie jest Kormoran!

To jest Nur! ;) 100 pro cent!

Czesc!

Bison Grass Beer and Apple Juice.

That certainly gets you onto page 5!

Yes folks! We've proved it!

It don't matter how long your posts are.

If you want to go to the next page, be there around the 24th post, and you will win a lot of prizes of nothing! ;)

PS BF said, as the "winner of the first to Page 5 award" I could use this Smiley as an award!

Hope I use it well? :girl:

Hey! What a rubbish award!

PS2 Black-throated diver in the OP photo ;)

Look out the window in the morning, there'll be "BTD POSSE DTKLAMF" aerosoled (phew! careful with that spelling...did you come back from the boozer aerosoled?B :)B :)B :)B ;) ) all over your 'hood!

Ah, but by now you will have woken up [ok, maybe not by now judging by the drunkenness, but at some point you will have woken up] to find the severed head of a sock puppet in your bed....
:D

Cormorant Maffia! :cool:

[[Yes, the head of a BTD might have been more appropriate, but none of us here advocate even the virtual decapitation of birds - especially when it'd have been the first actual one in the thread! ;) ]]

Whoops!

Sorry everybody!

My hand slipped on the keyboard, and I accidentally bumped the BTD thread up to the top!

Silly me! Won't happen again! :-C :loveme:

Whoops!

Sorry everybody!

My hand slipped on the keyboard, and I accidentally bumped the BTD thread up to the top!

Silly me! Won't happen again! :-C :loveme:

oh no, how could you! Oh well, at least I'm sober enough not to pretend I know any Polish this time!

Ooooh, sneaky, 'BTD' thread, indeed!

Last edited:
oh no, how could you! Oh well, at least I'm sober enough not to pretend I know any Polish this time!

Ooooh, sneaky, 'BTD' thread, indeed!

Actually your Polish is brilliant! :t:

I was just messing with you because you said the room was spinning! ;)

But please Nick! There was no need to answer my ludicrous apology!

You see page 6 is not far away, and if we get there?

We'll all get banned fron this serious forum!

PS I think I've been the most adult and responsible contributor to this BTD thread! There have been some very childish goings on amongst the other posters! Especially, dare I say, without creating a "BF Turf War", from the "so-called" Cormorant Mafia?..........;)

Ruffled Feathers? Why would otherwise lucid birders hallucinating BTD's be put in that den of iniquity?? ;)

But thanks for bumping the Cormorant Thread up, Phil. People might not have noticed your admission of defeat in Post 103...

CM :cool:

That was just a theory! I get EVERYTHING wrong on this Forum....

But this is the one thread where I get it right!

THE BLACK-THROATED DIVER THREAD!!! B :)o:D:king:

Because I've been the most level-headed, the most adult, the most grown-up. and the, dare I say it, most socially responsible of all on this particularly fractious thread! I thank you! :loveme:

I have also used obscure smilies to get my point across, :hi: and had to consistently deal with people trying to make "funny jokes"...:brains:

I've steered a straight course through a sea of childish chuntering. Only to come out unscathed and looking better than ever! ;)

So in response to your anti-BTD sobbing and bleating?

I leave you with this simple emoticon.

:girl:

Now I have won all the prizes, me and the BTD Posse are off down the park bandstand to quaff bottles of Tizer, scoff tons of Mini-Cheddars, and laugh about how we stopped this sorry state of affairs getting to a 6th page! :t:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back