• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Anyone for a QUIZ? (1 Viewer)

bill moss

Hi folks,

Not wishing to tread on the toes of anything else that is going on but....... Are there those among you who would like to have a go at a '4B' Quiz?

If so please let me know and if there is enough interest I will post on Monday p.m. for answers Wednesday p.m. (plenty of time for those going away for Easter).

Thank you, Bill.

Oh Bill. You do know how much I like to provide a good laugh to the rest of the forum with my answers! Yes, please. Count me in. LOL!

Lydia

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back