• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

BBC timed news quiz (1 Viewer)

Got 6, the Dj questions killed me, I have no idea... at certain point I thought it was a joke quizz until serious questions started appearing. I guess I'm out of the loop on pop culture now.

1675191564609.png

Attachments

• 1675191527258.png
    1675191527258.png
    97.5 KB · Views: 3
Another 3/7 on the imaginatively titled ‘news’ quiz for me, most of these trivia questions are completely beyonce me ;) (see what I did there?).

Good point, perhaps I’d navigated myself into the ‘yoof’ pages or I stopped too soon (various senior moment options are possible !).

Oh well, apparently after a few weeks I got worse hehehe

BBC quizz - Test Results.png
Next week I'll try again and maybe I'll do some minor research about DJs which seem to be my biggest weakness, like when I did some research in finding my kid this math 7 tutor app, not the best but it's okay :LOL:

Last edited:
I just did this week’s and there were only 7 questions again, Shurely shome mishhtake!

( I got a ‘lukewarm’ 4)
That's the other quiz, in a thread started by Kits (?) also in Ruffled Feathers?

(Do you just give yourself 10 seconds on each one before moving on?!? ;) )

I just did this week’s and there were only 7 questions again, Shurely shome mishhtake!

( I got a ‘lukewarm’ 4)
That is not the 'timed' quiz.

This is

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back