• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Best Pair of Binoculars from $150 - $300? (2 Viewers)

MTBirding98

United States
Hi everyone. I’ve been through 2 pairs of binoculars in one summer already. I started a position as a field tech working on a turtle species. As an avid birder and aspiring ornithologist I saw this as a great opportunity to use my binoculars on my off time. The binoculars I previously owned were either waterproof or water resistant, but regardless they both got damaged by the brackish water I was in. What are the best quality binoculars I can get between $150 and $300 that are also completely water and fog proof? Thank you all! Happy birding.

It would be helpful if you could tell us what the 2 binos you had were, and how you are using them that they got water damage.
Also what size bino are you looking for - 8x32, 8x42, 10x42 etc

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back