• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird guide for Colombia (1 Viewer)

Peacefrog2

I would like to ask if anyone would recommend a birding guide to take me around Colombia and show me some of the highlights.

Thanks,

Greg

Hi Greg,
please feel free to contact us at COLOMBIA Birding; some of the forum users are in our former clients list and for sure had a great time birding here with us.... check our Flickr and YouTube channels to see our latest trips pictures and videos (links below in my signature)...
saludos!

Tawny-faced Quail: one of our great birds from last trip to the Pacific Choco lowlands a week ago!

Attachments

• 5015650677_e625c47eb5_o.jpg
    5015650677_e625c47eb5_o.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 93
Hi Greg,
Another option is Ecoturs (www.ecoturs.org). We are the sister organization of ProAves (www.proaves.org) and our tours tend to be based around the ProAves reserve systems although, depending on the clients target species list we often include numerous other private reserves and National Parks. Colombia is a fantastic country and no matter which company you go with you will see heaps of fantastic birds.
You can contact us at:

http://ecoturs.org/?lang=en&page=contact

By the way, fantastic photos! I think you will find many great photography options in Colombia.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back