• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird Sightings (1 Viewer)

jakewishart

Hey all, im Jake!​
I am currently carrying out a research task for a project at University, In this task i am trying to find out how commonly Ring-necked Parakeets are sighted in London compared to that of some other common species.

I would greatly appreciate if i could get responses from avid Bird watchers, as i am sure that the results would be a lot more accurate. All data i collect from the form will be used solely for my assignment and will go no further.

There is a link to the form attached, i would be extremely greatful if even just a handful of people from this site reply!

https://forms.gle/CvXH1A4xoW6MAC1RA

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back