• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Bird Song (1 Viewer)

Wow...it seems like I have been away forever! Here is a new "Bird Song"...

Attachments

• Bird_Song32.wmv
    54.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Ok...I have a free spot in my schedule! So...I thought I would brush off the cobwebs and give this quiz another try! The scoreboard has been wiped clean so everyone has ZERO points. Each quiz is worth TWO points and every 5th quiz is worth FIVE pnts! Have fun and good luck!

(ok for some reason it will not let me upload the .wav version...if anyone has any problems let me know)

Attachments

• Bird Song 1.mp3
    434.7 KB · Views: 44
Hi there Bobby,

For some reason my computer won't play the mp3... I tried to open it in both Window's Media Player and Real Player but neither worked. I'm glad this thread is up and running again though! I was starting to miss it... |:D|

Last edited:
Wow...I have been trying to upload type .wav for five minutes and it just hit me...the forum doesn't support .wav...so...here it is in .wmv and it SHOULD play!

Attachments

• Bird Song 1.wmv
    41.5 KB · Views: 59
ok folks (or folk I guess since their is only one player so far) here is the next Bird Song...

Attachments

• Bird Song 2.wmv
    50.5 KB · Views: 55
Hmm... there are two Woodpeckers I have in mind but I can't decide which one.
Well anyway, for now I'll go with Ladder-backed Woodpecker... ;)

It is a Ladder-backed Woodpecker thats two more points for you! Tell other people about this game so someone else can play

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back