• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Brasília (2 Viewers)

Oregonian

We're going to Brazil in a couple of weeks, on a family trip. We're spending time in Brasilia, then driving to Diamantina before visiting the coast in southern Bahia. Then driving back to Brasilia. My wife and I have some extra time in Brasilia at the start and at the end. Are there ecolodges close in? Suggestions?

You have PN Brasilia and Fazenda Agua Limpa both right there. The first a national park the second a private property. I’ve not been to either so cannot comment but I know they are both quite popular birding destinations.

I don’t know any local guides directly in Brasilia or if Fazenda Agua Limpa offers guiding, sorry.

Plenty of other good options birding wise within a few hours but in terms of “ecolodges” I dunno, sorry.

I will be in Brasilia 2 days in March. Any suggestion of birding site or report (especialy for Fazenda Agua Limpa) will be much appreciated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back