• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello everyone. (1 Viewer)

We live in the south of France, very close to the border of Spain. We’re keen bird watchers-particularly keen to see falcons and raptors- but everything really. In March we’ll be staying near Caxias - first time in Brazil and a whole new world of birds, insects and plants. We’ll have transport, happy to travel and would be interested to go on tours and day trips as well as to make our own way around. Do you have any suggestions? I’d be very grateful for your help. Thank you.

Hi Beady Eyes and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. You might want to post your questions in our Information Wanted forum where more people with the expertise you require are likely to see it.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news. Have a wonderful time in Brazil - some amazing birds there to be seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back