• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Cheep bird watching survey (2 Viewers)

jkuhl99

United States
Hi all,

I'm working on developing a bird watching application called Cheep that utilizes the google maps api and allows birdwatching to share sitings and display them on a map.

I have some questions for you guys that I listed in the below survey, it shouldnt take more than 2 minutes but would be extremely valuable for me!

Please check it out and let me know if you have any questions for me about Cheep!

Cheep Birdwatching Survey

I clicked the linked and filled in the survey, but would recommend you to add a bit more background about yourself and the purpose of data collection if you wish to receive more replies. People can be quite suspicious of data collection these days.

I have tried to complete the survey but it appears to be stuck in a loop re-asking the questions on the first page

Users who are viewing this thread

Back