• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Company "Birding In Morocco" Any experience with this group? (4 Viewers)

Phaethon

I may be in Marrakech in February and have been checking in with this group Birding in Morocco. They have a nice website but I cannot find anyone who has traveled with them although they have good reviews on Trip Advisor.

Finished a trip with Birding in Morocco in March. I spent five days (just my wife and I and the driver and guide Yassine. Logistics were excellent as well as accommodations. I was able to see all my target birds with the exception of Cream-colored Courser (scarce this year for some reason) and Crimson-winged Finch which were limited to the extreme elevation due to lack of snow and the drought this year. Please respond if you have any questions about the company or our trip.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back