• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Corfu in July (1 Viewer)

tbcash80

Hi

I have trawled the www and BirdForum and other than eBird can find little recent information about Corfu - site of our family holiday later this month. I am hoping to escape early mornings and, in particular, am interested if anyone knows of likely olive-tree and orphean warbler or wader migration sites. Staying on the east coast at Dassia. Will have transport.

Very many thanks.

Corfu Birding

Hi

I have trawled the www and BirdForum and other than eBird can find little recent information about Corfu - site of our family holiday later this month. I am hoping to escape early mornings and, in particular, am interested if anyone knows of likely olive-tree and orphean warbler or wader migration sites. Staying on the east coast at Dassia. Will have transport.

Very many thanks.

The Fat Birder website is a great resource , follow this link here for the web site.
Scroll down the website for links to various trip reports.
There are also a few on Birdforum here
Good luck.
Mick

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back