• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

current water levels at Laguna de Rincón, Laguna De Tiscar (1 Viewer)

RadekP

Poland
Hello all,
I will be in Córdoba for 2 days this week and I am doing some research about birding sites outside of the city center possibly good for bird photography I could visit in the mornings.
When looking for information about Laguna de Rincón I saw a comment on Google maps from a month ago, that the laguna is completely dry.
Anybody could comment on the current water levels at Laguna de Rincón, Laguna De Tiscar ?
I've never been to Córdoba, so any tips about good sites for bird photography (waders, passerines, waterfowl) at this time of year will be appreciated.
I have a copy of "Where to watch birds in southern & western Spain" by Ernest Garcia but without actually visiting a site it's hard to tell if it is a good site for photography, even though it might be excellent for birding using a scope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back